Monday, October 22, 2007

Quest 6 - Part 1 - Del.icio.us

I viewed both videos. The YouTube presentation by Liz Davis was much better and gave an excellent overview of Del.icio.us. I liked the explanation of the advantages of using this. Being able to have favorites available from any computer you happen to be using is a real plus. I know there are times when I've been at the Reference Desk and I know I have a favorite on my computer, but I can't remember the web site.

Being able to build a shared reading list also has lots of possibilities. I could imagine a committee working on a project using this to post links so that everyone on the committee would be able to access them.

I looked at Online Reference - Library Success: A Best Practices Wiki and explored some of the links for who had saved this link, and found another CCPL staff member among those listed.

No comments: